Hot in Hollywood Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bauer Media Group, Inc., 58 West 40th Street, New York, New York 10018 (the "Sponsor").
1. HOW TO ENTER: (i) Logon to www.myintouchweekly.com and complete the online entry. Only one entry per person and/or email address. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on 06/17/09 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET 07/19/09. Sponsor will not be not responsible for late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries. If there is a dispute about who the email address or entry belongs to, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person whose name is stated on the entry form. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 07/19/09. Proof of entering information at web site does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. PRIZE: One grand (1) prize will be awarded, consisting of: two (2) nights hotel accommodation (based on double-occupancy) in Los Angeles at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills; (2) spa treatments at the Ciel-Spa at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills (with exact treatments to be approved by SLS Hotel/Ciel-Spa based on total value); dinner for (2) at The Bazaar at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills totaling no more than $250.00. Approximate Retail Value: $1,750.00.
3. DRAWING: Prizewinner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about 07/22/09 and will be conducted by Bauer Media Group, Inc. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the U.S. only who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of Bauer Media Group, Inc., BET, SLS Hotels, Luxury Hotel Collection, SBE, or their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to win.
5. GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered (except at the sole discretion of Sponsor), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law (including without limitation any jurisdiction in which registration or bonding is required or may become required at any time during the Sweepstakes). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipient will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize (if over $1,000). No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of judges, which shall be final and binding. Airfare is not included. Grand prize is subject to hotel availability, holiday and blackout dates, and other restrictions. Once booked, no change, extension, or substitution of hotel dates is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If grand prize winner is from a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be the allotted guest. If guest is from a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless he or she is the grand prize winner. All meals (other than (1) designated dinner), gratuities additional ground transfers, transportation, excursions, insurance, incidentals, departure, airport taxes and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the grand prize winner and his or her guest.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: The winner will be notified by phone or email. The winner will be required to execute and return within seven (7) days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, as well as a Liability Release and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release. In the event the prize is awarded to a minor, any release must be signed by the parent or guardian of the minor. In the event (i) the required documents are not returned within seven (7) days; (ii) mail is returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address or (iii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason stated herein, no compensation shall be given. If applicable, allow four to six weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. All winners, by participating in contests and acceptance of a prize, agree to release Bauer Media Group, Inc., BET, SLS Hotels, Luxury Hotel Collection, SBE, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and legal advisors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the entrantís participation in the Sweepstakes or the entrantís acceptance, receipt, ownership or use/misuse of the prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Each entrant agrees that Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and legal advisors shall not be liable or responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, the entrant acknowledges that any information submitted by the entrant may be used for promotional purposes in any media as determined by Sponsor.
7. WINNERS' LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: The name of the winner may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope before October 31, 2009 to Hot in Hollywood Sweepstakes Winners, c/o In Touch Weekly, 58 West 40th Street, New York, New York 10018. Copies of the Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope after August 1, 2009, and no later than November 30, 2009 to the address below.
8. FRAUD OR MALFUNCTION: The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: No confidential relationship is established by any entrant and the Sponsor as a result of entering the Sweepstakes. None of the information submitted by the entrant will be treated as trade secrets, confidential information or as protected data under any obligation. No patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights or licenses are granted to any Sweepstakes components supplied by the Sponsor to the potential entrants. Potential entrants do not receive by way of or under the Sweepstakes any intellectual property or other rights in any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade names, technology, trade secrets or know-how of either the Sponsors or any third party.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: These Official Rules and any dispute arising hereunder or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York.
Bauer Media Group, Inc.
58 West 40th Street
New York, New York 10018.
Bauer Media Group, Inc.
58 West 40th Street
New York, New York 10018.
SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills
465 South La Cienega Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048